Thursday, February 3, 2011

Entry Laju-laju!!!

I couldn't sleep a wink last night... After two nights putting up at my niece's place in S*ri K*mbangan, a night at the hotel here robbed me of my sleeps. Hopefully, with today's event, I'll be able to sleep well again tonight.

By the way, I'm here in K*jang for my nephew's wedding reception. Will be updating soon about the wedding, insyaAllah...

Er, hello)))....did anyone miss me? ;p Hehehee....ferasan sekejap! Actually, I ni nervous sebab first time nak masak lobster for the main table. Agaknya tu yang tak boleh nak lena malam tadi. Bila terlelap asyik terngigau I terlepas masak lobster dan kenduri pong dah habis! Terketar gak semalam bila ingat I already spent my brother's money on buying the expensive stuffs for making this dish kat B*ngsar V*llage.... And oh, yes peeps....I was in B*ngsar yesterday! Bukan apa, bila teringat B*ngsar, teringat kat AKAB.... you all pi la baca blog dia...hehe


Ok...gotta go now nak start masak lobsters yg banyak tu....pray for me that the dish will turn out well!



 

8 comments:

Mama said...

Salam Lili

Wow.. KZ tabik springlah pandai masak utk lauk pengantin! Mesti best punyer

Sri Kembangan/Kajang....? Dah dekat sgt dgn Sban tuuuu

CS said...

Lili
Should your lobster chose to merajuk (aka disaster), you know my number, kan?

Eh, tak baik I cakap cam tu ek? Maka I doakan lauk lobster tu jadi dgn jayanya. BTW, lobster tu nak masak apa?

Anonymous said...

don't ask me why. i miss your update :} semoga sukses with the lobsters. btw i miss malaysia a lot!

Sizuka said...

k.lili, miss u!! call me too! jgn call CS je tau :D

Lili said...

Salam KZ,

Insyaallah, untuk masak lauk pauk meja pengantin, boleh ler setakat untuk keluarga terdekat and kawan-kawan rapat. Main-main jer pong! Hehehee!

I was here since Monday, so berulang Kajang-SK sebab adik beradik yg lain cuma datang on 2nd tu. Rumah my brother ada jugak keluarga sebelah s-i-l, jadi tak sedap ler nak lepak sebab kena jaga aurat sokmo!

Lili said...

CS,

Hehe...I used to cook lobster for my own consumed but like two lobsters each time!

Masak simple jer, garlic baked lobster with white sauce and cheese - with a twist of spicy hot flavour! Hehe...panjang tu! But its Lobster thermidor alright...hehe!

Lili said...

Noir,

The lobster turned out so good! We're hoping to make it again as not all of us get to eat. Lagi pun dah memang buat utk the bride's entourage... hehe..

Lili said...

Shidah,

Yes, I miss you too and not having the time to read your postings make me so restless! Hahaha!

P/s I'll call you when I received the package! <3